Portable pulse oximeter
The ARGUS OXM Plus is providing a new standard in pulse oximetry.
The new portable pulse oximeter is a handheld unit, renowned for its compact, easy-to-use, non-invasive oxygen saturation monitoring unit with pulse rate and trend data. It is lightweight and features a bright LCD and LED combination display, making it perfect for hospital, transport and home use, whether for neonate, paediatric or adult patients.
The SCHILLER ARGUS OXM Plus is equipped with the latest technology, allowing for enhanced signal technology in every situation. During motion and low signal situations, the ARGUS OXM Plus continues to track rapid changes in saturation and pulse rates.
- Compact bedside configuration
- 72 hours worth of data memory
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Probe locking design
- Audible and visual alarm
- Enhanced SpO2 accuracy during motion and low perfusion
- Adult, paediatric and neonate application
- Large LCD and LED combo display