A non invasive exercise test
BP-200 plus is designed to automatically measure and display a patient's systolic and diastolic blood pressures at preset intervals, or on demand of the operator, all the while in a non invasive way.
BP-200 plus uses two measuring methods: the SCHILLER K-sound analysis with or without QRS trigger for measurements during exercise test, and oscillometric measurements for resting situations.
With this particular instrument, physicians can also measure and display heart rate and SpO2, creating a seamless diagnostic test centre. The BP-200 plus is specifically designed for stress test environments using a treadmill or ergometer and is also ideal in research environments due to its inbuilt SD card capabilities, allowing users to save all necessary raw data.
The BP-200 plus truly excels where other blood pressure monitors fail, especially with its ability to provide measurements with accuracy and greatly reduce incidences of false readings.
- Real-time display with waveform and measurements
- Tabular and trend data
- RS-232 interface for communication with SCHILLER ECG systems (AT-10 plus, AT-104 PC, CS-200, CS-200 Excellence)
- BP readings initiated automatically or manually
- Mini SD card for software update
- Specially designed for stress tests