Circadian central haemodynamics and blood pressure measurement in one
SCHILLER presents the first solution that combines the non-invasive, cuff-based precise auscultatoric and the reliable oscillometric measurement to generate a 24-hour profile of stiffness parameters like pulse wave velocity, augmentation index and central and peripheral blood pressures.
Based on individual arterial behaviour, it is now possible to evaluate the risk of developing a cardiovascular disease and helps to prevent severe organ damage.
As an autonomic operating device, it perfectly integrates into your established ABPM routine - with no specialist training needed to achieve PWA measurements.
SCHILLER's PWA algorithm is fully validated in several studies, including comparisons with the gold standard: invasive catheter measurements; it is thus recommended by the ESH/ESC in their guidelines.
- Easy user interface with colour display
- Measurement on diastolic level for increased patient comfort
- Up to 48 hours profile and not just spot measurements (tonometric method)
- Includes the auscultatoric measurement which is more reliable
- Comprehensive validation studies
- Fully integrated with the wide range of SCHILLER diagnostic products, with seamless connectivity to SEMA data management system and to HIS