The AT-102 plus - ideal for practice and clinic!
Developed for the future, SCHILLER ECG systems are outstanding and enjoy a worldwide reputation for excellence. The AT-102 plus is no exception to the rule, providing reliable diagnoses with proven technology.
Due to its high-performance, the Cardiovit AT-102 plus offers several advantages. The system offers an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, a bright colour display, as well as options for individual configuration.
The Cardiovit AT-102 plus also features a simplified workflow with the option to connect to the SCHILLER Information System SEMA. Furthermore, it can be transformed into a pulmonary function test at any given time.
- Intuitive, easy-to use with full keyboard and direct function keys
- 6- or 12-channel online rhythm printout (manual mode)
- Posterior leads (V7-V9), right precordial leads (V3r-V6r) and standard leads with V4r
- Resting rhythm recording (12-lead full-disclosure ECG recording)
- ECG measurement software with accurate measurements of recorded cardiac signals
- 16-lead acquisition and analysis: based on real measurement data, not just calculations
- CCAA (Culprit Coronary Artery Algorithm)
- Pulmonary function measurements
- Bidirectional communication / worklist, PDQ