Completing the new generation of exercise test systems
The CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office completes the new generation of exercise test systems and is designed for use in the physician's office.
The powerful combination of the MS-12 blue, a wireless Bluetooth 12-channel ECG amplifier, and the SDS-200 Office software allows more freedom to operate in any environment, even in confined spaces.
Motion artefacts are minimised by eliminating the analogue cable connection.
CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office is also available with MS-12 USB (USB connection) instead of MS-12 blue (Bluetooth).
- Pharmacological exercise testing
- Risk-predicting algorithms (Duke treadmill score)
- EMR/HIS interface via GDT, HL7, DICOM
- Interface to SCHILLER long-term Holter ECG recorder
- ETM ECG analysis program for adults and children as well as ETM Sport, the first automated interpretation of athletes' ECGs based on the Seattle Criteria
- 3D vector ECG software