High-speed diagnosis of diffusion and distribution disorders
The Powercube Diffusion+ system provides a high-speed diagnosis of diffusion and distribution disorders utilising ultrasonic flow sensing technology.
The accurate and reliable gas analyzers enable a high-resolution display of the exhaled concentrations of CO and helium.
The system demand valve regulates the gas intake, providing economical benefits.
- First Ultrasonic Diffusion System - the original and the best.
- Instantaneous diffusion results - Gas analysis conducted by longlife real-time analyzers using only 1 Gas bottle (CO, He).
- Maintenance free - high-precision ULTRASOUND Technology with less variability.
- Improved work flow - due to no requirement of daily volume calibration this frees up operational time on a daily basis.
- Longlife gas analyzers - no replacements or periodic changes needed.
- Free of breathing bags - minimal consumables meaning lowest operational costs.
- Fully conforms to Gold Standards meeting ATS/ERS GUIDELINES
- Online temperature & maximum precision - The BTPS correction factor is calculated live during the measurement