Analysis of signal-averaged ECG
Estimating arrhythmic risk using SCHILLER's SAECG analysis
- Recognise high-frequency late potentials thanks to signal averaging and high-pass filtering
- Gain time thanks to straightforward measurement data recording: pushing one button is enough
- Comprehensive and clear evaluation within the shortest possible time
- QRS start and end of the vector amplitude can be edited on screen
- The optimum reference ECG lead for signal averaging can be defined automatically or can be selected by the user
- The software can be upgraded any time in the SCHILLER devices CARDIOVIT CS-200, CS-200 Ergo-Spiro, CS-200 Excellence as well as AT-10 plus.